- 407 trained women entrepreneurs providing access to health products for approximately 525,120 people. By 2020, the goal is to train 1800 women who will serve over 4 million underserved Haitians
- Boutik Sante (Little Health Stores) provide basic health supplies and services to some of the most impoverished, remote and rural areas of Haiti
- These community health entrepreneurs (CHEs) receive training in basic health care screening and help in setting up a small health store that provides affordable health services and supplies
- WE’s partnership with Fonkoze began in May, 2016
- WE gave an initial contribution of $30,000 to be used for the training of the CHEs in 2016. WE raised an additional $4,270 for Hurricane Matthew disaster relief.
Photo Credit: Fonkoze USA
Read more ...